We operate on a walk-up basis but do take reservations for groups of 6 people or customers with special requirements. Please contact us via telephone at (301) 273-9684 to make a reservation.
SPECIAL SAFETY POLICIES - 101
The safety of our guests and team are paramount so we will have some unique protocols and rules that we appreciate your cooperation with.
- PLEASE MAINTAIN 6 FEET OF SOCIAL DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS. FLOOR MARKINGS ARE PROVIDED IN HIGH USE AREAS TO ASSIST YOU WITH THIS.
- MASKS / FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED WHEN NOT SEATED AT YOUR TABLE. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- PLEASE ENTER THROUGH THE MAIN DOOR AND WAIT TO BE SEATED BY ONE OF OUR TEAM. REFRAIN FROM FORMING A LINE.
- BY LAW NO MORE THAN SIX PEOPLE MAY BE SEATED AT A TABLE.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR SNACKS PERMITTED. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
- WE WILL NOT USE INDIVIDUAL MENUS. PLEASE REFER TO OUR CHALK BOARD MENU, TABLE MENU OR SCAN OUR QR CODE USING YOUR CELL PHONE.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CASH. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY. THIS IS CROSS CONTAMINATION ISSUES FOR OUR TEAM AND YOU.
- WE ASK THAT YOU BUS YOUR OWN TABLES BY PLACING CUPS, PLATES AND UTENSILS IN THE TRASH RECEPTACLES PROVIDED. AGAIN, THIS IS TO AVOID CROSS CONTAMINATION.
- CHILDREN AND DOGS ARE WELCOME. FOR SAFETY REASONS, BOTH MUST REMAIN SEATED AT THEIR TABLE OR WE WILL POLITELY REQUEST THAT THEIR GROWN UP TAKE THEM HOME.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate our way through this unique way of operating.